07 September 2010

Bebe scores against Macedonia U-21 (VIDEO)


Shocking transfer of the summer for Manchester United : Bebe scored his first goal with Portugal U-21 against Macedonia U-21 team in a 3-1 win today.

It wasn't the most impressive strike but a big blunder by the Macedonian goalie, the ball literally went through his gloves. This was the Portugese's second U-21 appearance and he wouldn't really mind this goal. Although it will take time to draw any sort of conclusions on the way he plays yet.

The goal came in the 23rd minute and in truth despite it being credited to Bebe, was a terrible howler from Macedonia 'keeper Andreja Efremov.

Early in the second-half, Bebe had a great chance to double Portugal U21s and his own tally but the new great hope of Manchester United managed to miss a very easy chance from a fizzing left wing cross.

Meanwhile, Bebe reveals that he is absolutely taken aback after his inclusion in the 25 men Champions League Squad..
'I only hope that my confidence returns when I start playing some games and scoring goals, like I know how.
'At the moment I am working very hard each day in training. I intend to make the most of my chance and hopefully profit from the opportunity given to me.'

Bebe's goal against Macedonia 07/09/2010
 

No comments:

Blog Directory TheReDevilSpot - Blogged