1) Alex Ferguson's row with the refs
In this post, I will be covering why United fans should be a little worried and why they've got something to cheer!!!
1) Sir Alex Ferguson will say sorry to FA bosses in a final attempt to escape a rap for his blast at referee Alan Wiley.
"A punishment should be a Uefa-type coaching ban, which is more than a touchline ban," said Leighton, head of officials' union Prospect.
The Manchester United manager has already apologised to Wiley in a statement released by the club and will continue his charm offensive with a letter to Soho Square.
Ferguson has been given until Friday to submit his response to the FA after they asked him to explain his astonishing outburst that Wiley was "unfit" in United's draw with Sunderland at Old Trafford.It is understood United officials have drafted a written apology on Ferguson's behalf, which he will read when he returns from a family holiday to America in the next 24 hours
2) Ben Foster is making some solid mistakes in the goal area. It is getting bad to worse for the Englishman. Although he has been called for the England squad ahead of the Belarus game, in the place of Green who got a Red card. This is really the chance for Ben to prove the critics wrong and show that he can work well under pressure. Ben will have to get used to being under scrutiny at United!! That's how it works... But I feel really unfortunate for him as every move of his at United is compared to the big guns like van der sar and other great United goal keapers.
3) Rooney has injured himself!
Rooney injured his thigh region during the England World Cup Qualifier against Ukraine, which they lost 1-0.. It is still unclear as to for how long is out but it is certain that he is ruled out of the Belarus fixture on Wednesday.
4) Rio's defending crisis!
After giving a X-mas present to Craig Bellamy at Old trafford, Rio gave another pre-festival gift to Ukrainian striker - Andriy Schivchenko! It fetched England an unsuccessful penalty kick and a red card to the goali.. However, Rio has been backed up high officials including the England coach and fellow England players (Lampard, Terry and Wayne) and said to be an asset for the finals in South Africa!
Now something to look forward to:
1) Obertan to earn his first Man united senior team match very soon as he is fully fit now.
2) Michael Owen is back to training and should be fit for the fixture against Bolton
3) Owen Hargreaves is curious to return to the United squad! He is the real man in need isn't he...
4) We have our next 4 matches with relatively less stronger teams and can easily stretch our invincible form.