08 October 2010

Superman to stay longer at Manchester United!

Undoubtedly the best Goalkeeper of present times, Edwin Van der Sar has dismissed rumours about him leaving Manchester United the next summer!

United have been scouting goalkeepers in recent months and coach Eric Steele said in an interview this week that he believed Van der Sar, who turns 40 this month, had made his mind up to call it a day at the end of the current campaign.


But fortunately Van der Sar has rejected Steele's claims and he has no intention of making a decision about his future at this stage.


"That's complete nonsense," he told a website. "I do not know where this story comes from but it is nonsense.

"I don't yet know whether I will stop or continue after this season. Only in the course of this season will I think about it - then I will decide and not before. For now, I keep my focus on United."

Therefore, we can expect the flying man to play atleast for one more season here at Old Trafford!

No comments:

Blog Directory TheReDevilSpot - Blogged