03 September 2009

Berba - "My Best is about to come at OT"



Dimitar Berbatov has assured Manchester United fans that he will improvise after a disappointing first season at the club and second season performance so far.


The United supporters had shown signs of growing tired with the casualness of the Bulgarian, particularly after his poor penalty was saved in the FA Cup semi-final by Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard.


Berbatov feels as though he has yet to perform at his peak for the Red Devils, but thinks that his best is about to come.


"I think this year will be different for me," he told The Daily Mirror. "I've had a pre-season tour with the team, which I missed last year.


"And I really know how every player in the team plays now, so I can understand them better on the pitch.


"Plus, Ferguson knows the best way he can use me. We have many games and I'm looking forward to each one so I can score goals and make my contribution to the team."


Berbatov is currently with the Bulgarian national side preparing to face Montenegro and Italy in two crucial World Cup qualifiers.


Now that's what the Bulgaian says, what are your comments?

No comments:

Blog Directory TheReDevilSpot - Blogged