|The time is right for the English and Manchester United captain to start scoring goals|
Wayne Rooney, Man United's and England's captain, has been all over the place in the United squad recently. He has been all over the pitch and been seen running up and down. Some one please tell him that he is not a Super Man. He's a valiant soldier of Manchester who is most lethal up front as a Striker and that position is precisely where he is not being used at the moment. So one tweak van Gaal must be willing to make is to partner Wayne Rooney and Radamel Falcao vs West Ham. Robin van Persie is nothing but a hindrance to a successful Manchester United attack. For a player who barely had 10 touches vs Arsenal in 90 minutes does not deserve to be a regular striker for a club as big as Manchester United. Simple.
So below are my thoughts and predictions for tomorrow's fixture at Upton Park in brief:
1. David de Gea: Has been solid lately. Perhaps he should sign the deal after keeping clean sheet?
2. Marcos Rojo: In great form, needs to communicate more with fellow defenders and GK
3. Luke Shaw: Lacks consistency
4. Phil Jones: Stop taking those corner kicks mate!
25. Antonio Valencia: Boss man
17. Daley Blind: Enjoy the responsibility
31. Fellaini: Needs to pass more often / 07. di Maria: Stop firing stupid shots Angel!
21. Herrera: Player to watch
8. Juan Mata: Let's hope he scores a goal or two.
9. Radamel Falcao
10. Wayne Rooney: Will he score a hat-trick and make it 21 goals in 21 appearances vs West-Ham?
20*: van Persie: Sell him!
Here's hoping Louis van Gaal is wise enough to place a 4 - 4 - 2 formation against the Hammers.
|RISE WAYNE ROONEY! MANCHESTER NEEDS YOU!|
Final Score prediction: West Ham United 1 - 3 Manchester United: